Athirappilly is a first grade Grama Panchayath with 489.00 km² area in Chalakudy Taluk, Thrissur district in Kerala, India. It is located 60 km from Thrissur city, 70 km northeast of Kochi city, 55 km northeast of Cochin International Airport, and 30 km from Chalakudy town.
- Boating in the Mattupetty dam
- Trekking and camping
Arrive at Kochi (Cochin) meet our tour executive (Driver) at the Airport/Railway station then proceed to Athirappilly. On the way Sightseeing Points – Athirampally & Vazhachal Waterfalls. Athirapally falls has played a pivot role in the movie Bahubali and lead the hero to his destiny in the film. It is where you see the main Heroine Tamanna for the first time in the movie Bahubali, draped in her stunning white dress, dancing and calling for the hero. It is the largest waterfalls in the country and is also nicknamed the “Niagara of India”. The bubbling sounds of the flowing waters, the birds chirping in harmony, the green forest covering the place will calm your senses and rejuvenate your soul. It is a fascinating destination for both families and youngsters. Overnight stay at Athirappilly Hotel/Resort.
Tips:- If you are travelling with kids, you can take warm clothes. — Hyderabad to Kerala tour packages.
After a refreshing breakfast continue Munnar sightseeing, sightseeing points – Mattupetty direction:- Blossom hydel park Flower garden, Photo point, Honey bee tree, Mattupetty Dam & Kundala dam boating (pay directly), Eco – point. Then go back Munnar town for lunch. After lunch move to Rajamalai (Eravikulam national park:- February to March entry restricted other month’s entry from 8 am to 4 pm). The Eravikulam National Park, a home to exotic species, where the endangered and the most famous Nilgiri Thar is protected. Spread over 97 sq. km., the park holds the largest reasonable population of Thar, several other species of rare animals, birds and butterflies. The park offers a transcendent view of the tea plantations and also of the rolling hills embraced by blankets of mist. The park turns to a hot destination when the hill slopes get covered in blue coats, resulting from the flowering of Neelakurinji. It is a beautiful plant endemic to these parts of the Western Ghats which blooms once in twelve years. Then at 6 pm go back to the hotel. (Depending on time and traffic we will try to cover all these points). Thereafter, stay at Munnar Hotel / Resort.
After a refreshing breakfast check-out from Athirapally and go to Cochin Airport to board flight to Hyderabad. During the journey you visit sightseeing Points – (As per your departure time) Marari Beach in Alleppey, Fort Kochi beach, Chinese fishnet, Jewish Synagogue, Boating in Marine drive & Lulu mall (All entrance rates & Boating charge you can pay direct). After sightseeing drop at Cochin Airport/Railway Station. Return back to your hometown with sweet memories of Kerala tour with Le Lagoon Holidays.
- A knowledgeable tourist guide-cum-driver throughout the journey who could communicate you in either English or Hindi.
- Other expenses such as fuel charge, Bata for the driver, parking fees, toll charges and other interstate charges.
- Sightseeing to the tourist places mentioned in your travel itinerary that wholly depend on the date and time of your arrival.
- Air-conditioned cabs for your transportation purposes during off-seasons. Special provisions to upgrade your vehicle to larger vehicles like Swift Dzire, Logan, Etios, Indigo or Verito from Indica if available
- Activities listed other than in the itinerary.
- Other miscellaneous expenses for personal requirements and outlays such as mineral water, insurance, telephone charges, tips and any sorts of portages at either hotels or airports.
- Amusement park entry fees and charges for elephant rides. Moreover, the charges for boating and entering the forest limits of Thekkady that needs to be paid directly at the ticket counters.
- Depending on the terms and conditions of the hotel/resort you are staying in, the payment for any sort of Mandatory Gala Dinner during New Year Eve and Xmas. They can be paid directly.
|1||Munnar||Moonline Resort||DLX Room|
|2||Munnar||Moonline Resort||DLX Room|
Terms & Conditions
- Apart from your lunch and dinner, we will not be having any other hidden charges.
- As far as the low temperatures of the tourist places such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kodaikanal and Ooty are concerned, the rooms allotted in the resorts/hotels will not be air-conditioned.
- On the occasion of any sudden strikes or bandh, the company is obliged to arrange other alternatives.